FBM - Amazon display wrong estimated delivery time

Hello.

My FBM shipping template delivery time is 3-5 days. But the estimated delivery time in the product detail page is shown 10-14 days. After order is paid the estimated delivery time is correct. After This issue is in DE and FR marketplaces. UK marketplace does not have this problem.

I have checked my listings from other phone with different internet connection and the same delivery Zip codes but I see the same estimated delivery time.

Seller support - no resolution for 2 weeks.
My sales are down vastly.

Has someone encountered this problem or know how to handle this?

1 Like

Hello @CanonBoi,

thank you for joining the forum. Usually, only local Amazon Sellers who are based in the Amazon marketplace country where they are selling are able to pick their shipping times.

If you are based outside of the local country of the marketplace where you are selling, then there will be a default shipping time which applies to you.

Usually, the 10-14 days delivery time applies to European based sellers.

If you would like to be able to pick faster shipping times, then you need to update your “Ship from” address into a local address in the country of the specific Amazon marketpace.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to post here whenever you need help.

1 Like

Investigate any recent changes or updates that may have occurred in your account or with your shipping settings that could have led to the discrepancy.