Help with Vendor account

Hello,

Can you help me with this info.
?
We have created and introduced our products for sale through our Vendor account in Italy marketplaces (main account).
So far it’s ok… but I saw that we have the products for sale also on the other platforms DE, FR, ES, BE, NL, SW, PL the ASIN appear sold by Amazon and dispatch by Amazon only in IT marketplace where I have sent the items.

In order for them to be present in the other countries ( PAN EU), do we have to list the product in Vendor also on DE, FR, ES, BE, NL, SW, PL accounts?

If we also list them on those platforms, will the Vendor place the order for each country separately? Or can they be delivered only to Italy and from there they distribute them in the same way as they do in the central seller (PAN EU service)?

Thank you

Hello @EuroTradeCenter,

thank you for posting into the forum. Vendor Central contract usually only applies to the specific local Amazon marketplace where you applied for the account. Amazon may contact you if they choose to redistricute and offer your products across different sites.

The issue is with labelling and law compliance. As you know, some products may be restricted in other countries, at the same time, they will require any labelling and packaging to contain instructions and contents in the local language. Unless Amazon is satisfied that your products are fully complaint, then they won’t distribute them across different platforms.

However, what you can do to achieve EU-wide distribution is to send the products into Amazon FBA and enable “FBA Export”. This will mean that the products will be available for sale as sold by you and fulfilled by Amazon.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to post here whenever you need help.

Hello,

Thank you for reply.
Also in the Vendor, the product will be sent with FNSKU code attached above EAN code ( to not be visible) or will be identified by EAN code?

Thank you

1 Like

I believe that Vendor Central sales will be fulfilled with just the EAN codes, not FNSKUs.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like